Main Article Content
The copyright of any individual submission resides with the contributor. Submission to the journal is taken to mean that the contributor is allowing the journal to publish and disseminate the material (online and in paper copy). Prior to its publication in RISE, submitted work must not be published elsewhere or be considered for publication elsewhere either in printed or electronic form. Following publication in the journal, contributors are bound by the terms of the creative commons license the articles are published under. Contributors must have obtained and enclose all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works (including artistic works, e.g. illustrations, photographs, charts, maps, other visual material, etc.) contained in their article.
Open Access Policy
RISE is an open access journal. Our articles are published open access under a CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License). Under this license users are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Articles are free to read immediately, allowing for immediate free access to the work.